Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Have you heard???




Have you heard about the New Kindle 3? The Kindle 3 is ingeniously designed to be everything the iPad will never be: small, light and inexpensive… Now, the Kindle is almost ridiculously lightweight; at 8.5 ounces, it’s a third the weight of the iPad.

And with a wi-fi connection you’re just seconds away from close to a million books. It’s like having access to an entire library from the comforts of your couch. Via BzzAgent.

What's BzzAgent? The best WOM company you could imagine. I have been a Bzz Agent for over 8 years and have loved every minute of it. I have been able to sample, test, and review tons of products and spread the word to all of you.

I'm trying to convince my peeps over at BzzAgent that they really need me to review this product for them. What do you think? I will be the first to let you know the up and downs, the good and the bad of this product. So Bzz Agent Jono, look no more. I am your bzzgal.

No comments: